Croatia
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

World Cup 2018
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

France should have won the European Cup in 2016, they, the Germans and the Azzurri were the best teams of that tournament. The Croatians are a good team, indeed Mario Mandžukić (plays for Juventus) is one of the most dangerous strikers in European football, but I just can't see les bleus being denied again with all the firepower they have.

Pilota

Croatia has never beaten France in 5 previous international matches, I think think they're due for a win.
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Germany has never beaten Italy in a soccer match in regulation time in any major tournament ever, and for the first time, beat the Azzurri only on goal kicks in Euro 2016 - so streaks can last quite a long time Bill Smile and even when Germany did get past the Azzurri on goal kicks, they barely did it with the Azzurri in the lead, had Zaza not embarrassed himself they would have won that match too - they certainly out played the Germans in that game. I think its safe to say les blues are the favorites, but they were also the overwhelming favorites in Euro 2016.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Congratulations to les Blues, two-time World Champions! I'm sure Jean must be really happy Smile

Generale di Divisone Aerea

Congratulations to Les Bleus!!! France played well during the whole tournament and deserved to win.
Jean, have some champagne for me tonight!!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Biondi
BillShu
Pilota

For the majority of the game the Croatians were the better team by far and the first 2 french goals were controversial to say the least. They need to do a better job with VAR in a world cup final. Most coverage thought the penalty kick should not have been granted. The game is done now, congrats to France.
D520

Two Stars on the shirt! And thanks to those bright Croatians for the display of talent they did deploy.
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jean's recovering from all the celebrating and drinking in France this last week Smile enjoy the next 4 yrs, World Champs deservedly Smile!