STORMO! Forum Index


STORMO! Forum Index

Reply to topic

Who will win Congress 2018?
Republicans hold the Senate and the House
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Republicans lose the Senate and the House
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Republicans hold the House but lose the Senate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Republicans hold the Senate but lose the House
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:
What's changed in the last 50 yrs with respect to accessibility to guns in the US ... the answer is nothing, the same laws are in place and the same accessibility as there was 50 yrs ago, yet there weren't mass shootings 50+ yrs ago - why? Clearly society has changed e.g., glamorizing violence in movies, video games, respect for life has changed, little to no religion in peoples lives anymore (ie., Christianity e.g., love thy neighbor, peaceful religions such as Taoism), promiscuity, excess, no sense of sacrifice etc. The left talks about limiting accessibility to guns but they leave out the damage they've wrought on society wrt to these societal values.

And how do you change the society we have now? Whatever the answer is, its probably not going to happen soon enough, so what do you do in the meantime? Arm more people? Gun proponents rightly argue you can't leave a break-in into your home to the police because when seconds matter the police are often minutes away. We have this problem up here with respect to rural crime where on average it takes the RCMP about 30mins to respond to a burglary or even a homicide and the police often arrest homeowners for defending their families and property - its insanity.

Its a difficult problem!

Difficult indeed!

California has among the toughest gun control laws in the U.S.A., 50 years ago "Saturday Night Special" hand guns were readily available now effective next year you'll practically have to take a DNA Test to buy ammunition, ain't gonna dissuade anybody determined to kill by whatever means including knives which I fear more than bullets BTW.

I have Dad's police S&W Models 19 & 27 .357 Magnums with trigger & box locks, would take me 10 minutes to get them out, only immediate defense I've got is a hunting knife one of my siblings gave Dad decades ago, would take me three minutes even to get it out.

I'd worried more living with the folks next to a golf course, trespassers all the time, several calls made to the Sheriff Department whilst living there 25 years. Where I live now whomever wanted to assault me IN where I live would purposely being doing so as opposed to trespassing, less fearful now than I've been THE last 50 years BTW.

How do you change society? One way is to "know thy neighbor" which I'm forced to do now living in a 152 unit, 12 block aparment complex. I've only been here three years but "downstairs" has changed tenants 4 times, across downstairs twice (both tenants I knew well, nice ladies), next to me twice (both nice folks). I plan to be here till 2027 so will see many more tenant changes, must "know" them so they know me in case I or they need help.

I could ramble on about The State having messed-up California; 30+ percent of the 40 millions here are 1st time immigrants, most proportionally since before WWI, you can't have "social stability" with so much population influx. I finally realize how terrible it was for natives here going back 13,000 years overnight coming first under Spanish then Mexican then U.S.A. Gringo control, way greater instability for them than for me et. al. "native born" Californians going back three generations, bad enough I've got "The Media" telling me am a White Racist though I've got an Hispanic last name!
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 24 Jul 2003
Posts: 1983
Location: Calgary, AB, CANADA
Reply with quote
You have a Portuguese last name Smile

_________________
Vince Tassone
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Editor
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 24 Jul 2003
Posts: 1983
Location: Calgary, AB, CANADA
Reply with quote
So a new twist to the mid-terms as Rick Scott sues Broward and Palm Beach counties for voting irregularities ... here we go.

How is this democracy when elections are stolen right in front of our lying eyes? Unbelievable and in Arizona another 1/2 million votes still need to be counted.

_________________
Vince Tassone
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Editor
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:
So a new twist to the mid-terms as Rick Scott sues Broward and Palm Beach counties for voting irregularities ... here we go.

How is this democracy when elections are stolen right in front of our lying eyes? Unbelievable and in Arizona another 1/2 million votes still need to be counted.

Yes, no doubt shenanigans in Arizona as well, some 400,000 absentee votes to count, the "Code Pinker" Kyrsten Sinema's ahead by 2-5 thousand votes so won't be surprised if they're lawsuits there also. Republicans will have 51 Senate sets if they loose Airzona and Florida putting them where they are now - at the mercy of Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and now Mitt Romney - they'll still vote for whomever Trump nominates for his Cabinet and more importantly Federal judgeships including what possibly be Ruth Bader Ginsberg's replacement if she doesn't recover from her recent fall.

I cringe over the non-stop BS Nancy Pelosi's House Dems will pull on us here in the States over the next two years, good many of their fresh-people are from RINO congressional districts, they may flip back red IF she doesn't deliver on healthcare in particular, something Trump I'd expect will work with her on but on HIS terms. Am expecting the worst but dire seems more likely particularly if the Dems can't throttle-back their Trotskyite Antifa thugs, hard to do considering "Blofelds" like George Soros are backing these monsters.
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
JeffZ
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 122
Location: NY, USA
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:
So a new twist to the mid-terms as Rick Scott sues Broward and Palm Beach counties for voting irregularities ... here we go.

How is this democracy when elections are stolen right in front of our lying eyes? Unbelievable and in Arizona another 1/2 million votes still need to be counted.


Mussolini had written that the western democracies were breeding grounds of corruption, and one thing you couldnít accuse Mussolini's government of, was corruption, they basically eliminated the mafia and it was only with the help of the US that that the mafia was resurrected in Italy, even going so far as installing mafia leaders that had fled to the US as mayors of Italian cities in exchange for helping us in the Husky landings, disrupting communications, sabotage and creating general chaos which they were effective in doing Ė and it also explains partly why Sicily was chosen as a landing ground for an attack on southern Europe. Much of the animosity you find in Italy today towards the US (which isnít allot surprisingly) goes back to what we did in WWII, not to mention deliberately destroying that country Ė but at least we were brought them freedom. We are witnessing this kind of corruption in Florida today with rampant voter fraud. Itís a disgrace.
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by JeffZ
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
JeffZ wrote:
Editor wrote:
So a new twist to the mid-terms as Rick Scott sues Broward and Palm Beach counties for voting irregularities ... here we go.

How is this democracy when elections are stolen right in front of our lying eyes? Unbelievable and in Arizona another 1/2 million votes still need to be counted.


Mussolini had written that the western democracies were breeding grounds of corruption, and one thing you couldnít accuse Mussolini's government of, was corruption, they basically eliminated the mafia and it was only with the help of the US that that the mafia was resurrected in Italy, even going so far as installing mafia leaders that had fled to the US as mayors of Italian cities in exchange for helping us in the Husky landings, disrupting communications, sabotage and creating general chaos which they were effective in doing Ė and it also explains partly why Sicily was chosen as a landing ground for an attack on southern Europe. Much of the animosity you find in Italy today towards the US (which isnít allot surprisingly) goes back to what we did in WWII, not to mention deliberately destroying that country Ė but at least we were brought them freedom. We are witnessing this kind of corruption in Florida today with rampant voter fraud. Itís a disgrace.

Just as worried about Arizona...
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 24 Jul 2003
Posts: 1983
Location: Calgary, AB, CANADA
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:


... it should be interesting but don't count out dirty democrat (liberal) tactics including voter fraud.


In a previous post of mine I said it would happen, if they did what they did to Kavanaugh, a Supreme Court Judge, what makes you think they wouldn't try to fix the outcome of an election. California and NY state consistently vote about 90% democrat each and every presidential election, however registered voters are 2:1 dem:rep, how is it possible, in any democratic election to get to 90%. In Pennsylvania many districts routinely report 110%+ for democrats. This goes on every election cycle.

I remember my dad and aunt telling me in Italy you could leave your doors open in the evenings during Mussolini's time. That changed after the war.

_________________
Vince Tassone
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Editor
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:
Editor wrote:


... it should be interesting but don't count out dirty democrat (liberal) tactics including voter fraud.


In a previous post of mine I said it would happen, if they did what they did to Kavanaugh, a Supreme Court Judge, what makes you think they wouldn't try to fix the outcome of an election. California and NY state consistently vote about 90% democrat each and every presidential election, however registered voters are 2:1 dem:rep, how is it possible, in any democratic election to get to 90%. In Pennsylvania many districts routinely report 110%+ for democrats. This goes on every election cycle.

I remember my dad and aunt telling me in Italy you could leave your doors open in the evenings during Mussolini's time. That changed after the war.

California only began going "Deep Blue" in Presidential Elections after 1992, I directly attribute that to massive immigration, passing of the "Greatest Generation", i.e. those born between 1910-1927 particularly those between 1915-1925, whose thoughtful political sensibilities keep the Marxists in check from 1945 till c.1990, end of the Cold War, i.e. closing of military installations, most here than any other state, Leftist activists particularly those born c.1930-c1960 who astutely got control of State Government & high population counties, i.e. Bay Area & Los Angeles, Dr. Benjamin McLane Spock, The Drug Culture starting with open pot use (not common before c.1950 for sure, absolutely for sure past 1960) then Timothy Leary, post Golden Years Hollywood, post Elvis Presley, post Code of Practices for Television Broadcasters (1952-1983), The Education System first the university now even Day Care Centers - no kidding! California's been an open sewer for decades, all the major metro areas literally are that in places now, I ain't gonna leave unless can't afford to live here which am pegging 2031 as being critical IF can't afford to live in a "senior community" here.
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Re: Dems Win House, Repubs Expand Senate Seat Lead
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Retired In Kalifornia wrote:
Editor wrote:
Retired In Kalifornia wrote:
- > Democrats will likely gain 36 seats - a 13 seat majority - but will be amongst the smallest off-year net seat gain following a presidential election in decades by them or Republicans.

- > Most seats lost were in "deep blue" Illinois, New Jersey, New York, "blue" Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Virginia.

- > Seven seats in "deep blue" California will be flipped marking the greatest loss of Republican House seats in any one state nationwide and amongst the most ever lost in that state.

- > Three "new" Republican Senate seats were gained though depending on final vote tallies for incumbents could be less.

- > U.S. Mainstream Media is trumpeting this a "Trump Defeat" though this won't be realized till the next Congress is seated in January. Ronald Reagan & George H.R. Bush had to "negotiate" with Tip O'Neal's Democrat House but they did get important legislation passed, Nancy Pelosi, only surpassed by Maxine Waters, is a rabid Trump Hater BUT she's no dummy when it comes to getting "mutually beneficial" legislation passed - watch closely how she & Trump "get along" hereon. This likely will be Nancy's last term as House Speaker, she'll want to "leave a legacy" whatever THAT may be, damn better not be a Civil War!

I'm super-concerned about the Dems going full bore on impeaching Trump & Kavanaugh; Maxine has promised "payback" against banks so I'll need to call my broker soon to see how much "exposure" I've got in my portfolio!


I think civil war breaks out amongst democrats in regard to going after Trump and getting rid of the old guard i.e., pelosi, waters etc

That's what I'm expecting. More than a few Dems elected tonight have promised not to be "Pelosi Puppets", they ALL WILL BE but they get hell to pay IF they'd vote to impeach Trump and Kavanaugh!

Since Election Day Nancy Pelosi has been on a non-stop marathon speaking privately with newly elected Democratic Congressional Representatives "most politely" persuading them to vote for her as Speaker. The House Democratic Caucus will nominate her for the gig and she will be speaker by House Congressional Vote next year but she'll not have "universal support" with at least a dozen of her brethren representing substantial numbers of conservative leaning citizens, those surviving few of us living in Deep Navy Blue California notwithstanding. Trump knows this and I'll not be surprised he'll be chatting with these et. al. "Purple District" Democrats to "Lets Make A (Political Dope, as in with Dopes) Deal" over the already politically dead bodies of Establishment Republicans ala House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy who is one of just a handful of Congressional Republicans left here in "The State Of Mindlessness" a.k.a. Kalifornee. Meantime, semi-patiently waiting for the California Republican Party to officially disband, its de facto extinct so play "Let It Be" and hope that Conservative Independents run for office here so I can vote for them.
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 24 Jul 2003
Posts: 1983
Location: Calgary, AB, CANADA
Reply with quote
Not sure that sitting in a conservative district will change the minds of some of democrats, although many new house members are moderates (and far left too), think of McCaskill , Heidi Heitkamp, Joe Donnelly etc. who voted against Kavanaugh. Looks like Pelosi is in again, it just goes to show how strong she is to survive a push for change but she did win the House again, so I'm not sure that she can be removed so easily and apparently she's a money raising machine - we'll see. The big surprise is sinema, how the heck did she win in a conservative state? clearly McSally was not a good candidate (she didn't come off well on tv), but still. Georgia governor goes red although the things abrams is saying are disgusting, it seems every time a black person losses an election it has something to do with white racism? I don't know how you guys put up with this down there. In Florida Rick Scott and DeSantis win. In LBJs time, notorious for fixing elections, LBJ was known to have said to his campaign manager during an election night that they were behind, his manager responded how many votes were needed and promptly went out and manufactured ballots. This was before deadlines were in place and votes could come in a few days after election day (truly the wild west) - similar to what we saw in Florida this time around. I think the US is the only country in the world where many parts of the US vote based on the honor system - i.e., no identification required. And who advocated for such a system that could so easily be abused? Democrats. Here in Canada I need to provide a photo id and sign a voting ballot and I must be on a voting list. If I'm not on the voting list they need to look me up and sign me in - its a strict process of identification to verify I'm eligible to vote. When you hear about election fixing its almost always liberals doing it, and on a large scale.

_________________
Vince Tassone
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Editor
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:
Not sure that sitting in a conservative district will change the minds of some of democrats, although many new house members are moderates (and far left too), think of McCaskill , Heidi Heitkamp, Joe Donnelly etc. who voted against Kavanaugh. Looks like Pelosi is in again, it just goes to show how strong she is to survive a push for change but she did win the House again, so I'm not sure that she can be removed so easily and apparently she's a money raising machine - we'll see. The big surprise is sinema, how the heck did she win in a conservative state? clearly McSally was not a good candidate (she didn't come off well on tv), but still. Georgia governor goes red although the things abrams is saying are disgusting, it seems every time a black person losses an election it has something to do with white racism? I don't know how you guys put up with this down there. In Florida Rick Scott and DeSantis win. In LBJs time, notorious for fixing elections, LBJ was known to have said to his campaign manager during an election night that they were behind, his manager responded how many votes were needed and promptly went out and manufactured ballots. This was before deadlines were in place and votes could come in a few days after election day (truly the wild west) - similar to what we saw in Florida this time around. I think the US is the only country in the world where many parts of the US vote based on the honor system - i.e., no identification required. And who advocated for such a system that could so easily be abused? Democrats. Here in Canada I need to provide a photo id and sign a voting ballot and I must be on a voting list. If I'm not on the voting list they need to look me up and sign me in - its a strict process of identification to verify I'm eligible to vote. When you hear about election fixing its almost always liberals doing it, and on a large scale.


- > Not sure that sitting in a conservative district will change the minds of some of democrats, although many new house members are moderates (and far left too)...

They're not JFK or even Scoop Jackson Democrats, they're Socialists pretending to be "moderate", they will vote exactly as Nancy Pelosi tells them to no matter the legislation even that they know will cause them to be voted out of office.

- > Looks like Pelosi is in again, it just goes to show how strong she is to survive a push for change but she did win the House again, so I'm not sure that she can be removed so easily and apparently she's a money raising machine - we'll see.

Nancy like Moonbeam is a tireless Dem fundraiser increasingly being dominated by Billionaires ala Blumberg who poured $5 million into unseating six Republican Congress-People here in Kalifornee. These gazillionaires expect payback, they won't get it by her refusing to "negotiate" with Trump, she absolutely will much to the dismay of her Maoist brethren that could cost the Dems seats in 2020.

- >The big surprise is sinema, how the heck did she win in a conservative state? clearly McSally was not a good candidate (she didn't come off well on tv), but still.

Arizona is going Blue, matter of time its irretrievably lost like Kalifornee.

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough today made A Big Deal about Orange County (OC) California going Full Blue "because of Trump", not so IMHO, its been trending that way since mid-1970s. OC's got more illegals living there per capita than most CA counties, am surprised it hadn't gone Blue decade or so earlier. California now has the least number of Republicans in congress since the Civil War, could loose all of them in 2020 now that the California Republican Party is de facto extinct, past due time for a Conservative Party to emerge here.


Last edited by Retired In Kalifornia on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 24 Jul 2003
Posts: 1983
Location: Calgary, AB, CANADA
Reply with quote
The US is being taken apart brick-by-brick. Conservatives need to figure out what to do and fast.

_________________
Vince Tassone
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Editor
And One More Thing...
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Trump will be with Brown & Newsom in Paradise, CA tomorrow, gratuitously caustic Media criticism leveled against him (Trump) for going to a still active fire zone creating traffic turmoil never mind political, exact same charges leveled against him going to Florida after Hurricane Michael last month.

Butte County is a Conservative stronghold, rare for Brown to have gone "back woods" rarer still for Newsom who'd seldom ventured anywhere east of the California Capitol Building (a.k.a. "Golden Dome") in Sacramento. Trump will be meeting with survivors tomorrow, should be purely humanitarian but The Media will cast them being political, evil scum they'd be if so do.

Much as I despise Brown & Newsom I don't expect them to attack Trump in his presence at least in public, they sorely need him for securing Federal Aid which he - Trump - already has offered, would he height of incivility particularly in the presence of survivors.

Do watch for The Media to put Trump-haters & critics on camera tomorrow, print criticism already is up on the Internet. It does nobody any good using disaster as political footballs ala Hurricane Katrina in 2005, other than rabid partisans nobody "scored points" except for The Media via ratings.

The Camp and Woolsey Fires were large and deadly, more are coming next year unfortunately. California is paying for decades of bad Federal & State forrest management policies people like Brown & Newsome were OK with, Trump told the truth about that the other day. The guy's fearless, he alone can't reverse them, Congress certainly won't nor the Pinheads under the "Golden Dome" in Sacramento.

We're decades overdue for a Loma Prieta-sized earthquake here, won't be much fun if came during fire season with large active blazes underway...it very well could happen.


Last edited by Retired In Kalifornia on Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Editor wrote:
The US is being taken apart brick-by-brick. Conservatives need to figure out what to do and fast.

Start by reading-up on the Web like I do every day; think critically, act logically (i.e. reign in passions when logic dictates), vote consistently Conservative then go from there.

We're undergoing the greatest sociopolitical turmoil here since the mid-1970s, far more violence then than now despite media reporting. There were numerous "incidents" whilst was in high school, seeing half dozen kids running for their lives with open head wounds passed the class room was in gave me pause 49 years ago, won't see that here in Cameron Park fortunately. I ain't gonna live long enough to see California slide completely into the abyss; we'd crossed the Event Horizon with Moombeam in 2010, Gavin Newsome's just too plain boring to get worked-up over being governor.
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Update...
Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Posts: 412
Location: Cameron Park, California
Reply with quote
Retired In Kalifornia wrote:
Trump will be with Brown & Newsom in Paradise, CA tomorrow, gratuitously caustic Media criticism leveled against him (Trump) for going to a still active fire zone creating traffic turmoil never mind political, exact same charges leveled against him going to Florida after Hurricane Michael last month.

Butte County is a Conservative stronghold, rare for Brown to have gone "back woods" rarer still for Newsom who'd seldom ventured anywhere east of the California Capitol Building (a.k.a. "Golden Dome") in Sacramento. Trump will be meeting with survivors tomorrow, should be purely humanitarian but The Media will cast them being political, evil scum they'd be if so do.

Much as I despise Brown & Newsom I don't expect them to attack Trump in his presence at least in public, they sorely need him for securing Federal Aid which he - Trump - already has offered, would he height of incivility particularly in the presence of survivors.

Do watch for The Media to put Trump-haters & critics on camera tomorrow, print criticism already is up on the Internet. It does nobody any good using disaster as political footballs ala Hurricane Katrina in 2005, other than rabid partisans nobody "scored points" except for The Media via ratings.

The Camp and Woolsey Fires were large and deadly, more are coming next year unfortunately. California is paying for decades of bad Federal & State forrest management policies people like Brown & Newsome were OK with, Trump told the truth about that the other day. The guy's fearless, he alone can't reverse them, Congress certainly won't nor the Pinheads under the "Golden Dome" in Sacramento.

We're decades overdue for a Loma Prieta-sized earthquake here, won't be much fun if came during fire season with large active blazes underway...it very well could happen.


Trump, Brown & Newsom were in what was Paradise, CA today Trump clearly controlling the Optics. Disheveled pint-sized Moonbeam was a de facto homeless person, lanky Newsom ala John Kerry a used-car salesman waiting for Trump to pay his commission with free Federal aid, Trump in the middle clearly being Presidential despite unwarranted Media criticism of him "trashing" California fire fighters. I'd relished how Trump lectured everybody about Finland's superior forestry practices, Moonbeam looked liked he'd just been given an F grade on his political report card! Newsom surely was taking note now that he been put on notice by The Donald to clear out Kalifornee forest floors but soon else no more "free" money! Kamela Harris will be in Paradise tomorrow presumably with DiFi to wale on The Donald, CNN & MSNBC gonna feast on that given Creepy Porn Lawyer Michael Avenatti's been Perp-Walked for domestic violence - delizioso!

California now has only eight U.S. Congressional seats held by Republicans, anti-Trumpist Young Kim barely loosing to long-time Democratic Party Swamp-Dweller Gil Cisneros. Duncan Hunter's lone survivor amongst the seven "red" seats targeted by gazillionare leftists Bloomberg, Soros, Steyer and he's facing criminal indictment! Dunkirk Redux here sans a Churchill, absolutely no Republican or Conservative with state-wide recognition to vie for any elected State office, gonna be a long, long war Sad
View user's profileSend private messageFind all posts by Retired In Kalifornia
Who will win Congress 2018?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 7 Hours  
Page 3 of 3  

  
  
 Reply to topic  

Please contact me with any questions or suggestions
webm...@stormomagazine.com