STORMO! Forum Index

STORMO! Forum Index

Reply to topic

What's your favorite Sci-Fi Movie Franchise?
Star Trek
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Star Wars
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Retired In Kalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Editor wrote:
Yes it does seem Cavuto is a never-trumper, but I think he tries too hard to strike a happy medium and in doing so comes off as neither a supporter nor antagonist, leaving no one happy. I remember the incident during the primaries that triggered Trump (a frequent guest of Cavuto's for decades) to boycott his show. Cavuto had Eric Trump on and he went at Trump pretty hard (I can't remember the details), Eric was taken aback and so was I watching the tape and I'm sure most viewers were too - cavuto had gone too far. I think Cavuto moderated the debates well with Maria Bartiromo, Bartiromo is a strong supporter of Trump and called it correctly to invest heavily in the markets if Trump won in 2016 (mainly because of deregulation and taxes, and even during the primaries she said he had the best approach to the economy) - I recall clearly Paul Krugman and many other economists predicting an economic/market catastrophe if Trump won. The thing they all missed (except Maria) was that Trump is not anti-trade as they claimed, but rather for fair-trade, something every american and canadian understands, although these so-called nobel prize laureates didn't.

Cavuto do believe was one of the original FOX Network people, Sean Hannity for sure was. I'd like Cavuto but got tired of his temper showing though not as obnoxiously as O'Reilly's. Cavuto to his credit routinely pulls up & reads near the nastiest e-mails he gets when closing his daily broadcasts, those from Trump-huggers the most vile though those "pre-45" Marxist Mental Cases made for hilarious reading. Cavuto used to kiddingly talk things Victoria Secret but #metoo has decimated FOX News to where even he - Cavuto - watches his kidding, something O'Reilly wasn't able to do. U.S.A. Media Reporting & Commentary is so toxic to where I can't be sure what am reading can be believed but still have grains of trust in live TV commentary discussions particularly if can follow them up with independent verification research which I do near daily via the Internet.

Asman, Bartiromo, Dobbs, Payne, Varney et. al. on FOX Business Network are pro-Trump or outright huggers ala Dobbs - the only major business news cable channel that likes "45" - I barely tolerate FOX News confining viewing to Carlson, Hannity, Hilton, Ingrham, Pirro though sometimes will watch McCallum & Levin latter's show a modern day Firing Line sans leftist guests & oratorical fireworks; William F. Buckley's Firing Line Black Panthers interviews during the 1960s were ground-breaking, are impossible today given every single word he - Buckley - had spoken would be weaponized by Social Media to personally destroy him - God how I hate Facebook, Twitter & #-tags Twisted Evil
New "Fan Made" Star Wars Short 12-21-2018
Retired In Kalifornia

Well-made fan videos like this must concern Disney even though Lucasfilm said "OK" to its production provided there absolutely is no monetization of it, will keep on watch for others.
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes very interesting, the tools to do almost anything in "your garage" now exist. If I didn't' know I would have guessed it was an alternate ending developed by Lucasfilm.

Editor wrote:
Yes very interesting, the tools to do almost anything in "your garage" now exist. If I didn't' know I would have guessed it was an alternate ending developed by Lucasfilm.

Shoestring production efforts for near every film genera is flourishing, perfect indeed for YouTube. There are number of Twilight Zone/Outer Limits-ish shoestrings up, seen a few, very impressive; storylines are everything, just waiting for one I'd like to come along hitting hard at the intellect well as emotionally. If I'd "spec" just one meaningful to me would like to "alternate reality" back to 1994 when Dad had gall bladder surgery, warn him to get full colonoscopy for cancer, aorta heart valve replaced well as dementia checks, Mom screened for strokes & osteoporosis, warn Brother via folks the hell he'd go through going from traditional pig to human DNA engineered insulin all at my current old age knowing it be up to them acting on my recommendations. I'd also give Mom & Dad photo of tombstone I'd placed over their firstborn's grave in 2017 then drive away in my 2013 Honda Civic as the only "near future" prop of the film short absolutely being sure they'd see the 202x license plate tags before driving away from their home here in Cameron Part I'd sold in 2015.
Star Trek or Star Wars ?