Reggiane 2005

Discuss and review reference material relating to WWII, the Inter-War Period and WWI. Includes book and author reviews
Starflyer
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Reggiane 2005

Post by Starflyer » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 am

Hi guys,
I am searching for details from the cockpit and landing gear weel about the Reggiane 2005, since I get the Pacific Coast Model's kit 1/32 at Christmas.
Does somebody have photos or drawings about it to send me by mail or show here?
:lol:
Thanks
Davide Splendore

GAJouette
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Reggiane RE 2005

Post by GAJouette » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Davide,
If you need information on the RE 2005 I believe I can be of assistance.Get a copy of Aviolibri #4 and if you can locate Ali D'Italia #16.In the mean time PM me with your e-mail address and I'll try to scan the information you need.If not I'll gladly mail copies of the info to your homefor you.Please check out the forum at largescaleplanes.com too,there's an excellent online build in the members section.Just type in RE 2005 in the searchbox and away you go .I don't remember exactly who build the PCM RE 2005,but I believe his name was Alan.Great article too,includes many tips on the build.
Up until the arrival of the Fiat G 55 the RE 2005 was by far the best PCM had to offer.Much better than their earlier Macchi 202 and 205 which are very good kit but rather difficult to build.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Happy New Years to You and Yours.
Regards,
Gregory Jouette