'Generale di Brigata Aerea' - Ali Antiche + GAVS

Post tips n' tricks, construction and detailing techniques, airbrushing techniques, decals, references and tools
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

'Generale di Brigata Aerea' - Ali Antiche + GAVS

Post by Editor » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Congratulations Paul (Capitano) for being the first Stormo poster to hit 'Generale di Brigata Aerea' with more than 144 posts and to honor Jean Barby's (aka Monnet) wish in this years Smoke Ring Buildoff, you win a one year subscription to Ali Antiche and a membership to GAVS. Please contact me offline to claim your prize.

For those wondering, the rank of 'Generale di Brigata Aerea' corresponded to the command of two Stormi (wings) with about 144 planes.

GAJouette
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Post by GAJouette » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Way to go Paul,the first Generale di Brigata Aerea.You'll really enjoy the GAVS magazine too,I just got my stuff from them today and it's excellent.Many thanks to Vince the information and for bring us the GAVS.
Regards,
Gregory Jouette

Capitano
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Re: 'Generale di Brigata Aerea' - Ali Antiche + GAVS

Post by Capitano » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Webmaster wrote:Congratulations Paul (Capitano) for being the first Stormo poster to hit 'Generale di Brigata Aerea' with more than 144 posts and to honor Jean Barby's (aka Monnet) wish in this years Smoke Ring Buildoff, you win a one year subscription to Ali Antiche and a membership to GAVS. Please contact me offline to claim your prize.

For those wondering, the rank of 'Generale di Brigata Aerea' corresponded to the command of two Stormi (wings) with about 144 planes.
Huh?

Capitano

Post by Capitano » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:43 am

All kidding aside, thank you. I don't know why I would win something because I like to come here and talk. I am certainly not the most learned when it comes to Italian aircraft, nor am I the best model builder. Others here are demonstrably better than I.

I come here because we all have a common interest and we want to share that interest with others who may stop by. I hope I add to the conversation and my only wish is that more of you join in, too.

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 am

Don't thank me thank Jean Barby :)! It was either the 300th forum member or the first poster to reach 144 posts to get Jean's prize. Congrats :)!
Last edited by Editor on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent Biondi

Post by Vincent Biondi » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:27 am

Way to go Paul!
Vincent.

flyingbabydoc
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by flyingbabydoc » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:44 am

Congratulations, Paul. Also thank you for the many suggestions and tips thus far - they have been very helpful

Alex