STORMO! Forum Index

STORMO! Forum Index

Reply to topic
Air France flight 447
stefanuccio
Generale di Brigata Aerea

hallo all
i am still shocked at the fact that there is still not a answer for the crash of air france 447 this plane seems to be volatised and disappeared without a trace.shows that even in our modern technological times events like this are very likely to happened with catastophic results
ciao stefano
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ciao Stefano,
I believe the Brazilian AF found a three mile trail of debris from this plane. Our prayers go out to all those on board and their families.

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
D520
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Bodies were found today. I have lost already too many friends and my thoughts and prayers are for the missing. Jean, ex Air France purser.
stefanuccio

hello vince and d520
the debris at first located by the brazilian c130 hercules were apparently rabbish from the sea but today like d520 writes there seems to be prove that this aircrafts has had some kind of cathastrophic failure and crashed
Few days ago Airbus has given some directives to airlines pilots on what to do in case of airspeedometers confusing readings .
As everybody that knows the basics of aeronautics conflicting informations about airspeed can cause serious problems even if i think is to early to speculate about the cause of the crash .
One can not avoid to feel terribly sad for the victims and their families ans friends and hope to find the real reason for this crash so to avoid to repeat such traumatic events in the future
ciao stefano
Air France flight 447