STORMO! Forum Index

STORMO! Forum Index

Reply to topic
Schemes and serials
bluesteel
Pilota

Does anyone know any good sources for information regarding the camo schemes and especially the markings and serial numbers of the Fiat BR20s, CR42s and G50s used during the Battle of Britain? I have a BoB build coming up on another Forum and am thinking of providing some of the, albeit short lived and late, Italian element. But I'd like to get it as accurate as possible, so any pointers towards any references would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Julian

Site Admin
Site Admin

Julian,
"Regia Aeronatica - Caccia & Assalto 1940-1943, Part 1", Paolo Waldis & Marino De Bortoli, La Bancarella Aeronautica provides a good number of profiles for the G.50s and CR.42s used over the Channel. ADI #25 has a some good profiles of the BR.20.

Pilota

Webmaster wrote:
Julian,
"Regia Aeronatica - Caccia & Assalto 1940-1943, Part 1", Paolo Waldis & Marino De Bortoli, La Bancarella Aeronautica provides a good number of profiles for the G.50s and CR.42s used over the Channel. ADI #25 has a some good profiles of the BR.20.

Cheers, I'll see if I can find a copy somewhere.

Julian