No, he'll win a second term
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Barack Obama - One term President
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

With Ron Paul winning this week's Republican strawpoll (I personally enjoy the views of Ron Paul Smile ), is Barack Obama a One Term President ?

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
veltro54
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

I don't see how he wins even if this year the economy improves. He's also alienated business and his views appear to be radical in general.
Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Lets hope that he is a one term presidant. I fear what would become of this country if the Americans are dumb enough to choose him again. However the Republicans are not doing much better with the spendings cuts. Maybe we should realy get behind the Liberaterians. Lets hope the country can survive . Crying or Very sad
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Fiore
JeffZ
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

I don't see how Obama wins a second term with a record deficit of $1.6 trillion, $7.2 trillion added to the national debt by 2021, increased taxes on small to medium size businesses and continuing high-unemployment with an election less than 24 months away, but stranger things have happened.
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

JeffZ wrote:
I don't see how Obama wins a second term with a record deficit of $1.6 trillion, $7.2 trillion added to the national debt by 2021, increased taxes on small to medium size businesses and continuing high-unemployment with an election less than 24 months away, but stranger things have happened.

Add to this $5 trillion dollars worth of default mortgages on Freddie and Fanny's books, a further drag on household spending and the US economy stumbles along into the next election. All this spending is a keynesian attempt to stimulate the economy before the next election while kicking the can down the road. One term president.

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
GAJouette
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Morning All,
I would agree with you all in the hope President Obama will be a one term President.However it is still entirely possible he may not be. As of today there is no republican declared candidate in the mix who could win the election in 2012. Strong run yes but win no. The best hope is that someone may still throw there hat in the ring and defeat Obama. We shall have to wait and see.

Vince I agree with you concerning Ron Paul,as I like many of his ideas.But I don't believe that he is electable.If I truly felt he could be elected he would have my support.

Regards,
Gregory Jouette
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

GAJouette wrote:
Morning All,
Vince I agree with you concerning Ron Paul,as I like many of his ideas.But I don't believe that he is electable.If I truly felt he could be elected he would have my support.

Gregory, I'm curious to know your thoughts about Mitt Romney and his chances of winning in 2012. I saw a poll not long ago where if the election were held today Obama loses to any (unnamed) Republican 47% vs 40% Mitt is next in line to win the nomination. I like Chris Cristie also although it doesnít appear he'll run - I'd like to see more politicians like him - he's incredible. I agree, Ron Paul would have a tough time of it since some of his views are bit out-there such as retiring the Fed (which isn't really a bad idea) but aren't fully understood by most. As you say, the election is still far away, but if unemployment remains at or near 9% going into next year I canít see how he wins - against any Republican.

Support Our Advertisers!
chrism
Comandante di Squadriglia
Comandante di Squadriglia

I hope that he is a one termer, however I think he will win another term because he has willing accomplices in the US media where facts don't matter.
GAJouette

Vince,
To answer your question,I don't believe Romney is the right man for the job.Meaning he's not Conservative enough in my humble opinion. At this point there's not clear (R) candidate as of yet. So for now I'm listening to there words and studying eachs voting record in order to gage their politics.

I really appreciate someone like Chris Cristie,his words and actions go hand in hand. If he won't run in 2012 I hope he'll run 2016. No doubt in my mind he's the only candidate/non candidate willing to stand up and do exactly what's needed.Stop The Spending!

Two things I've learned in life never trust in polls.There all too easy to slant one way or another.The second is that any statistics put forth by the government (Any) shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt but rather at least 50 pounds.Even then be wary.

Regards,

Gregory Jouette
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

GAJouette wrote:
Stop The Spending!

Two things I've learned in life never trust in polls.There all too easy to slant one way or another.The second is that any statistics put forth by the government (Any) shouldn't be taken with a grain of salt but rather at least 50 pounds.Even then be wary.

Smile said like a true Tea Partier Smile!

I'm kind of surprised by what you think of Mitt Romney, I kind of like him being a business man and running a blue state like Massachusetts successfully. You know if conservatives just show up for 2012 they win - I remember in 2008 when CNN coverage predicted that 2008 would be the greatest turn-out ever, well it turned out that the number of voters in 2008 was the same as 2004, the difference being 2MM less conservatives than 2004!

I now see that our poll has pulled dead even however Republicans are still ahead - doesn't look good when you're on a site that tilts right Smile

Support Our Advertisers!
potNpans
Pilota

Progressives have been sucking the life out of this country for far too long, they need to get the boot.
Barack Obama - One term President