STORMO! Forum Index

STORMO! Forum Index

Reply to topic
9/11 - Ten Year Anniversary
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sunday is the 10 Year Anniversary of 9/11 - God Bless the US.

Last edited by Webmaster on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
Vincent Biondi
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

It's been 10 years and still, it hurts.
God Bless America.
Vincent
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Biondi
I can prevent another!!!!
Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Tell the bastards that if they do something like that again we will destroy Mecca. If they do it the second time we will destroy every one of there holly sights . I think this will make them think before they strike again.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Fiore
Re: I can prevent another!!!!
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vincent Fiore wrote:
Tell the bastards that if they do something like that again we will destroy Mecca. If they do it the second time we will destroy every one of there holly sights . I think this will make them think before they strike again.

Smile I'm all for it, although I don't think that approach would deter terrorists, but I'm sure people would begin to turn them in however I think the day of iron-handed diplomacy is now past.

It doesn't feel like 10 years ago. I think the US now has closure to some extent with the killing of Osama Bin Laden and all the major players in the 9/11 attacks.

I'm not sure why terrorists derive any sense of satisfaction from attacking innocent people (Im referring to the attacks on the twin towers) - its an undignified way to die. For instance if Canadians flew planes into a London suburb killing women and children on a suicide attack I'd feel ashamed of my culture for generating such thinking and such people. It strikes me as ironic that Osama Bin Laden would invoke courage in the attackers he trained and repeatedly refered to the West as cowardly and yet spent 10 years running and hiding from the US.

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
Closure
Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

How can we have closure when the threat is still here? The one possible solution is to treat the Palestine problem in a more fair way. Why do we favor Israel to the extent that we do? Our government tells us that she, Israel is our aircraft in the middle east. However when crises arises they tells us we can not use it because it will anger the so called other friendly Arabic nations. It is hogwash! The only reason we faver Israel the way we do is because the Jewish lobby buys our politicians. I am not anti-Semitic!I am just stating the obvious. I know that I will be citied for this statement , but I believe it is correct. Vincent
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Fiore
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think most Americans (and most people in general) would agree with you Vince. I think this forum could use more discussions like this, since afterall it is a Modeling and History site Smile!

Support Our Advertisers!
9/11 - Ten Year Anniversary