MES CONDOLEANCES AUX FAMILLES DES VICTIMES

ON NE SAIT JAMAIS COMMENT S'EXPRIMER EN PAREILLE CIRCONSTANCE

JUSTE UN MOT, UNE PENSEE ,UNE LARME

ON THE OPPOSITE PAGE IN the TRAGIC EVENTS OF THIS FRIDAY
I WANT TO BRING HERE MY SUPPORTS TO the WOUNDED PERSONS;
MY CONDOLENCES TO the FAMILIES OF THE VICTIMS

YOU NEVER CAN TELL HOW TO EXPRESS HIMSELF IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS

JUST A WORD, A THOUGHT, A TEAR

A FRONTE AGLI AVVENIMENTI TRAGICI DI QUESTO VENERDÌ VOGLIO PORTARE QUI MIO SOSTIENE A LI FERISCI ;
LE MIE CONDOGLIANZE ALLE FAMIGLIE DELLE VITTIME

NON SI SA MAI COME ESPRIMERSI IN SIMILE CIRCOSTANZA

GIUSTO UNA PAROLA, UN PENSIERO, UNA LACRIMA,[/img]

http://hobby-maquettes.forums-actifs.com/forum

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by KALIM
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Our hearts and thoughts go out to our French cousins.

Hopefully this latest incident spurs the people of France and the Western world, including Canada, into more action. This must stop.

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

When will the west learn? Clense the west of these evel people! However one thing we could do to stop this insanity, would be to stop the unconditional suport of Isreal. Lets be fair and and stop the crulity that is heaped on the peopile of Palistine.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Fiore
Vincent Biondi
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Vive La France! Stay strong and united.
I think it's time that the US and NATO end this once and for all.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Biondi
mistermaquette
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Il mondo civile si unisca subito per schiacciare la bestia immonda del terrorismo senza se e senza ma.

Je suis Italien Je suis Français

Comandante di Stormo

Our hearts go out to Parisians.

I'm also fed up with Muslim Terrorists beheading, murdering and attacking Westerners, Christians and anyone who doesn’t worship as they. Firstly Western governments should place a moratorium on Muslim/Islamic immigration to the West. Secondly Western politicians should be held directly responsible for tragedies like this - for failing to protect its citizens. François Hollande promised vengeance after Charlie Hebdo, and we've heard similar rhetoric from Obama and Cameron on this matter and nothing has been done except for a few extra impotent air strikes. This is all about votes, politics, first and foremost, ahead of the safety of its citizens to which these leaders are responsible. The majority of France’s Muslims voted for François Hollande. How will France ever deal with this problem, they’ve allowed close to 10 million Muslims into France? I recall when Britain, France and England (particularly the English press) criticized and denigrated the Italian position on this matter, i.e., the immigration of Muslims into Italy as backward and short sighted. They forgot Italy was hit hardest in the 1970s by terrorist attacks because Muslim terrorists believed (wrongly and ignorantly) that England, France and the US took its orders from the Vatican - most Muslims don’t know the difference between Catholics and Protestants and similarly most Christians don’t know the difference between Sunni and Shiite. Most Muslims also don’t understand or respect the concept of separation of Church and State.

I found it particularly frustrating when Mr. Obama proclaimed that terrorists don’t share the universal human values of liberty and free speech; the fact is Mr. Obama only a narrow segment of society values freedom (it is a uniquely Western concept that sets us apart from the rest of the world although we take it for granted in the West) - Mr. Obama do you think freedom of speech is valued in Communist China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc., most Muslims don’t agree with freedom of speech as it pertains to their religion, as has been shown by Charlie Hebdo and is shown over and over again - most Muslims agreed with the attacks on Charlie Hebdo. Most Muslims believe Church/Mosque and State are inseparable.

Mark my words, in two weeks after the shock of Paris wears off, the liberal media will begin to attack the French for mistreating Muslims despite France having the most open and welcoming policy toward Muslims in the world.
GAJouette

Vincent Fiore wrote:
When will the west learn? Clense the west of these evel people! However one thing we could do to stop this insanity, would be to stop the unconditional suport of Isreal. Lets be fair and and stop the crulity that is heaped on the peopile of Palistine.

Vincent,
My friend I'd be inclined to agree with your opening statement of "When will the West learn" However your statement concerning how to stop this instantly is pure Bovine Scat. The events in France have absolutely nothing to do with Israel period.

Regards,
Gregory Jouette
Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

I am a US born american citizen living in a Muslim country. I talk to these people every day. And the situation in Palistine is one of the main things that insights the hatred of the west. If you would like to cary on this conversation I will post my e-mail and we can carry on this conversation.

Vincent: I (Webmaster) encrypted your email so you don't get spam. To see Vincent's email just click the link below and solve the reCAPTCHA:
Vincent Fiore's email
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailFind all posts by Vincent Fiore
veltro54
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Francois Hollande says "we are at war" ... 10 air strikes today and 50 bombs dropped by the French on ISIS? I guess its a little early but if they're gonna talk war I would have expected boots on the ground like an armored and an infantry division or some evidence these troops are being prepared for deployment.

One of the terrorists involved in the Paris attacks is allegedly to have been a Syrian refugee who traveled through the Greek islands to France and we're allowing thousands of these people into our country? President Obama says the Syrian refugees will be subjected to a tough vetting process but the State department says we have no information or a database from Syria that can tell us who these people are - 75% of the these Syrian refugees are young males - a strange demographic for refugees.
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

At least the US (Congress) is trying to stop the flow of Syrians into the US, in Canada we're taking in 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year, that's 500/day. Our newly elected, pot smoking ex-drama teacher, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau thinks that pulling our aircraft out of the fight with ISIS and allowing thousands of these refugees into Canada will win him votes and prevent what happened in France occurring here.

Support Our Advertisers!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by Webmaster
Stefano
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Webmaster wrote:
... will win him votes and prevent what happened in France occurring here.

That's exactly what Italian leader Renzi thinks, avoiding to enter the war. By many months several Italian Tornados are waving over Iraq just taking snapshots, while Rome has been indicated by IS as one of the next targets!
I stay with my French friends. Go on and strike them. Vive la France!
Stefano
veltro54
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

JeffZ wrote:
... How will France ever deal with this problem, they’ve allowed close to 10 million Muslims into France?

... the FN!
KALIM
Comandante di Squadriglia

vu le nombre de posts je vais essayer de vous reépondre un a un
en attendant merci.
WEBMASTERS: je suis d'accord avec toi ceci doit s'arréter pour de bon .
I agree with you this has to arréter for good.

VINCENT FIORE:vaste projet Vincent...en parti d'accord avec toi.le probleme vient aussi des extremistes des deux côté et la colonisation à tout va ?
Vast Vincent project ... in party all right with toi.le problem also comes from extremists of both side and the colonization like crazy?

VINCNT BIONDI:on verra en fin de cette semaine François HOLLANDE voit "les grands " a suivre.....
We shall see at the end of this week François Hollande sees " the big " has to follow.....

MISTERMAQUETTE: c'est mon plus grand souhait mon ami
è il mio più grande augurio il mio amico

JEEFZ:mon Dieu que te répondre....je n'ai pas envie de me facher avec personne une chose m'irrite cependant.Cesse d'appeler Musulman....un terroriste un extremiste islamiste .je suis Français ,(ancien militaire période difficile au Liban en 1978),je suis tolérant .je suis Musulman je suis né en France mon pays que j'adore Il faut savoir que la plupart des terroristes qui on meurtri Paris sont né en Europe Belgique France. je suis d'accord avec certain de tes propos .Fallait -il abandonner l'IRAK aux mains des réligieux Chiites....laissait faire le Tyran en SYRIE.....Nos Polititens de tous bords on une facheuse tendance a oublier les leçon de l'histoire malheureusement.l'ITALIE à trop souffert

j'espere qu'une chose quand HOLLANDE OBAMA et les autres disent éradiquer ces terroristes hé bien qu'ils le fassent.....vraiment et paix pour tous

My God that to answer you I want to get angry with nobody a thing irritates me however. Stop calling Muslim a terrorist an Islamist extremist .je am French, (former(old) serviceman difficult time in the Lebanon in 1978), I am tolerant .je am Muslim I was born in France my country which I adore It is necessary to know that most of the terrorists who one bruised Paris were born in Europe Belgium France. I agree with some of your words .Fallait - he(it) to abandon(give up) IRAQ in the hands of the Shiite réligieux let make the Tyrant in SYRIA.....Nos Polititens of any edges one an annoying trend(tendency) has to forget lesson of the history(story) malheureusement.l' ITALY in too much suffered

I espere that a thing when HOLLAND OBAMA and the others tell to eradicate these terrorists hey although they really made him(it) and peace for a

GAJOUETTE:merci pour ton intervention GREGORY...je me suis peut-etre un peu perdu dans mes palabres.tu as tout à fait raison
Thank you for your intervention GRÉGORY I maybe a little got lost in my palabres.tu are completely right

VINCENT FIORE:Je vais réduire la pensée :la Palestine est-elle encore un Pays Musulman.(moi je dirai Arabe) auriez vous oublié les catholiques....soit minoritaires...vu le rétrécissement par colonisation d'Israel je me pose la question....moi mon Pays et laïque....France
I am going to reduce the thought:la Palestine it is another Muslim Country. (I shall say Arabic) would have forgotten you the Catholics is members of a minority party seen the shrinkage by colonization of Israel I ask myself the question I my Country and layman.... France

VELTRO54:je ne comprends pas pourquoi les objectifs bombardés ne sont pas suivis d'attaques au sol.....pourquoi l'europe seule devrait contenir tout les migrants......la aussi est la question
I do not understand why the bombarded objectives are not followed by attacks on the ground why only Europe should contain quite the migrants ...... also is the question

WEBMASTER :beaucoup de promesses ont été faites pour les migrants seront elles suivis d'effets .sans pensées politiques je n'ai entendu que les allemands et canadiens a ce sujet .Mme MERKEL a déchantée ?
à suivre
Many promises were made for the migrants they will be followed by effects .sans thought politics(policies) I heard(understood) only German and Canadians has this subject .Mme MERKEL became disenchanted?
To follow

STEFANO :MERCI Stefano.....j'espère beaucoup en nos armées et aussi a une vrai coalition....pas que dans les airs ....mais au sol
THANK YOU Stefano I hope there for our armies a lot and also has one truth coalition not that in the air but on the ground

VELTRO54 :le FN.....ça pu .....on est quand meme pas 60 millions d'extrémistes...a non je me trompe faut soustraire les Musulmans 10 millions.....et pis les enfants....et pis les ? etc.....Aïe....mal à la tête
The FN that been able to we are all the same not 60 million extremists has not I am wrong needs to shield(subtract) the Muslims 10 millions and worse the children and the udder? Etc...... Ouch headache

j'ai essayé de répondre à tous ,sans vexer ni blesser qui que ce soit je ne parle jamais de ma religion mais je suis blessé tous ces morts dans de laches attentats ça me dégoute.il faut vraiment supprimer ces extrémistes islamistes que nos armées y parviennent mais aussi en signalant le type d'à çoté s'il semble louche en cas d'erreur il existe les excuses
MERCI A TOUS

I tried to answer to all, without hurting nor hurting whoever it is I never speak my religion but I am hurt every these deaths in cowardly(loose) attacks(attempts) that me dégoute.il really needs to delete(eliminate) these Islamist extremists that our armies reach there but also by indicating the type(chap) of in çoté if he(it) seems shady in case of error there are the excuses
THANK YOU IN ALL

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteFind all posts by KALIM
KALIM

J'oubliai; désolé pour les fautes

I forgot; saddened for the faults
Embarassed

ATTENTAT PARISIEN