Carro Armato M14/41 of San Giusto group - 1944

Post tips n' tricks, construction and detailing techniques, airbrushing techniques, decals, references and tools
Gabriele Luciani
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Carro Armato M14/41 of San Giusto group - 1944

Post by Gabriele Luciani » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 am

from Italeri 1/35 kit , a M14/41 1° serie of Gruppo Squadroni "San Giusto" of Esercito Nazionale Repubblicano, during 1944 , near Gorizia (italian-ex jugoslavian border); the turret and the tracks from Model Victoria
the history of that unit cis on a book from From Laran Editions ( www.laraneditones.be ). The 1° Gruppo carri L “San Giusto” , created in 1934, was the first armoured cavalry units of the Italian army. It participated in the entire Yugoslav campaign until the armistice of September 1943. Atfer the armistice one of its squadrons, remained in arms and integrated into the Esercito Nazionale Repubblicano of the Repubblica Sociale Italiana, was in the north east of Italy and fought again the communist bands of Tito defending the Italian nation until may of 1945. This book describes the entire unit history with the help of around 140 photograps, mots of them never seen before.

stefanuccio
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Post by stefanuccio » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm

ciao Gabriele
bellissimo!!! really beautifull i am also a fanatic of tanks and armour thanks for the piece of informative background
ciao stefano

Gabriele Luciani
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Gabriele Luciani » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 am

stefanuccio wrote:ciao Gabriele
bellissimo!!! really beautifull i am also a fanatic of tanks and armour thanks for the piece of informative background
ciao stefano
Hi Stefano
thanks you so mutch!!! Now I am working on L.6/40

stefanuccio

Post by stefanuccio » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:36 pm

ciao Gabriele
cant wait to see another of your tanks creations
un saluto a Lecce
by the way i was in the italian air force for a while in Taranto 1979
ciao stefano