Search found 2 matches

by diamant
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:33 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Salve tutti! - A lot of questions
Replies: 1
Views: 62

Salve tutti! - A lot of questions

Hi all, and thanks for letting me in! My name is Santiago Hrubisko, and I live in Argentina. I share this passion with my father, Raul Hrubisko. We enjoy the hobby as a team. We have an interesting collection of about 1368 models done so far. Our goal is to build All the aircraft types that flew wit...
by diamant
Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:47 am
Forum: Pics
Topic: Cant Z501 - Raul Hrubisko
Replies: 1
Views: 57

Cant Z501 - Raul Hrubisko

Hi to all This is the first time I am posting our models (My father and I) here, since it is the first time we have built an Italian WWII aircraft. This was the first model out of 52 for our current project. Cant Z501 B 3 RAAF markings Italy 1943 https://i.postimg.cc/FFnGB72J/1b-Cant-Z501.jpg https:...