thanks very much. That had been my plan, more or less, but I just wanted some additional thoughts. That slab of plastic is so out of place in an otherwise-well detailed kit!
I appreciate the info and the reply
thanks again!
Paul
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:10 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Hasegawa MC.202 1/48 wing guns
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8059
- Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:24 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Hasegawa MC.202 1/48 wing guns
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8059
Hasegawa MC.202 1/48 wing guns
Hi - I'm a very, very infrequent poster here, but I very much enjoy the info I have read on this site. I am doing one of my first Italian a/c (although I have built just about every other WW2 nationality), and I am a little curious how people handle the wing armament on the Hasegawa 1/48 scale MC.20...