Hi Guys,
I have a question regarding rivets on the Macchi 200. At the wing rib locations the drawings show 2 lines of rivets on each rib. Also shown this way on the front of the fuselage. Is this correct?
Thanks,
Ed
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Macchi 200 rivets
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6508
- Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 am
- Forum: Color and Camouflage Schemes
- Topic: Dayton Macchi 200 colors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7754
- Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm
- Forum: Color and Camouflage Schemes
- Topic: Dayton Macchi 200 colors
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7754
Dayton Macchi 200 colors
Hi guys,
I am looking for a source, for documentation purposes, of the colors of the Macchi 200 at the USAF Museum in Dayton. I tried the Museum and they have no record of the colors. I have many photos but what I need is the "written" FS numbers or the "written" colors of that plane.
Thanks,
Ed
I am looking for a source, for documentation purposes, of the colors of the Macchi 200 at the USAF Museum in Dayton. I tried the Museum and they have no record of the colors. I have many photos but what I need is the "written" FS numbers or the "written" colors of that plane.
Thanks,
Ed