Hello!

Comments about STORMO! and the Forum as well as Special Annoucements
Folgore_09
Comandante di Squadriglia

Hello!

Post by Folgore_09 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Greetings! I am a new member of these forums, and I thought that I'd just drop everyone a quick Hello.

I recently found the STORMO! homepage while desperately searching the web for WWII Italian aircraft model kits--I was overjoyed to learn that the website sells them, and even more overjoyed when I discovered that there was an entire STORMO! forum dedicated to discussing Italian aircraft/air forces in WWII.

Thank you to those who created, moderate, and upkeep this great forum. I look forward to posting and joining all of the discussions.

God bless!

Regards,
Folgore_08
"Flying aircraft such as the Macchi C.200, C.202 and C.205, Fiat G.50 and biplane CR.42, Italian fighter pilots were recognised by their Allied counterparts as brave opponents hampered by under-gunned and underpowered equipment." - from Osprey Aircraft of the Aces #34: Italian Aces of World War 2.

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Welcome and thank you for your kind words. Its always nice to these kinds of posts :)! Enjoy !

Folgore_09

Post by Folgore_09 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Webmaster wrote:Welcome and thank you for your kind words. Its always nice to these kinds of posts :)! Enjoy !
You are very welcome! :wink:
"Flying aircraft such as the Macchi C.200, C.202 and C.205, Fiat G.50 and biplane CR.42, Italian fighter pilots were recognised by their Allied counterparts as brave opponents hampered by under-gunned and underpowered equipment." - from Osprey Aircraft of the Aces #34: Italian Aces of World War 2.

Capitano
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Post by Capitano » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Welcome Folgore 09, glad to have you.

JeffZ
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by JeffZ » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Welcome Folgore09!

GAJouette
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Post by GAJouette » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Welcome aboard Forgore 09

Folgore_09

Post by Folgore_09 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome. :wink:

flyingbabydoc
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by flyingbabydoc » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:36 am

Ciao, Folgore09 and welcome to the site. You will be amazed by how much you can learn here.

Many greetings to the Hoosier state (I studied at IUPUI for a while, so Indiana is a special place for me)

Cheers

Alex

pante11

ciao!

Post by pante11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:17 pm

ciao Folgore 09..
You are just aboard of the best site about regia aeronautica and ANR..
Welcome you and enjoy!!
Pante11

Folgore_09

Post by Folgore_09 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:52 pm

flyingbabydoc wrote:Ciao, Folgore09 and welcome to the site. You will be amazed by how much you can learn here.

Many greetings to the Hoosier state (I studied at IUPUI for a while, so Indiana is a special place for me)

Cheers

Alex
Thank you Alex! I am glad that you had a good time in Indiana studying at IUPUI, which happens to be one of the colleges I am considering attending....

Regards,
Alex
Folgore_09

Folgore_09

Re: ciao!

Post by Folgore_09 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:52 pm

pante11 wrote:ciao Folgore 09..
You are just aboard of the best site about regia aeronautica and ANR..
Welcome you and enjoy!!
Pante11
Thank you pante11. :wink:

flyingbabydoc
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by flyingbabydoc » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:14 am

Folgore_09 wrote: Thank you Alex! I am glad that you had a good time in Indiana studying at IUPUI, which happens to be one of the colleges I am considering attending....
I think it is a nice college and particularly a great city. I was rotating through the hospitals at that time (Wishard, Riley Children's and the IUPUI hospital and clinics, besides the VA) and really learned a lot. I wonder if Broadripple Rd is still the hub for Indy's nightlife.

Good luck with your studies and college admission!

Alex

Folgore_09

Post by Folgore_09 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes, Indi is a nice city. My dad works there, though we live about an hour away by interstate. He's okay with the commute because he doesn't particularly want to live in the city.

Thanks for the kind words.

Alex
Folgore_09