Coastal Command checking in

Comments about STORMO! and the Forum as well as Special Annoucements
bluesteel
Pilota

Coastal Command checking in

Post by bluesteel » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 am

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to say hello to the forum, but I'm sure it'll be moved if not.

I found this site while researching the Regia Aeronautica for a forth coming Group Build let by one of the Italian Members of our scale modelling forum - The Unofficial Airfix Modellers Forum. I must say that Stormo appears to be a most excellent forum and resource for Regia Aeronautica, so I think I'll be hanging around for a while :D

My first build will be a pseudoRA Supermodel Cant Z506. 'Pseudo', as it'll be in RAF markings as the example captured by a downed Beaufort crew while operating from Malta. This also might explain my posting title of Coastal Command, as I'm also the IPMS (UK) Coastal Command SIG Leader.

However, for the GB I'll be building a genuine RA plane, to get to grips with the 'interesting' camouflage schemes. Not sure what yet, but I have a Special Hobby Fiat CR25 that's calling to me...

Julian
IPMS Coastal Command SIG Leader

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 am

Hi Julian, thank you for your post and welcome to Stormo. I look forward to tracking your progress on your Cat Z506.