Yuri Bezmenov - KGB Agent - warning to America (1984)

Discuss everyday politics, issues affecting people from events in Europe, Asia to North American. Discuss foreign diplomacy, breaking news, elections and today's leading politcal figures
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yuri Bezmenov - KGB Agent - warning to America (1984)

Post by Editor » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:11 pm

There's a lesson in this interview conducted in 1984. It's well worth watching.

Vince Tassone

RetiredInKalifornia
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Fascinating...

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:36 pm

...During 1984 no less :wtf: Soviet Union disbanded itself 7 years later but everything they'd developed & set in motion to undermine U.S.A. et. al. nation's national institutions still is being employed ala public & many private colleges & grade schools, journalism & "social media", "The Commercial Arts" especially Hollywood, national governmental institutions ala "The Deep State" never mind those of individual states Illinois, New York, California for starters.

The "communization" commenced in 1789 with the French Revolution moving to Marx & Engles' 1848 Manifesto everything since being variations of that anti-everything diatribe Stalin, Mao & Pol Pot centurly later systemically killing off anybody & everybody who'd they'd saw as real and imagined threats to their totalitarian vice-grip over everybody's minds and souls, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib, disposable sock puppet Joe Biden et. al. their modern day wannabees.

BTW - Gavin Newsom again locked down 80% of California's population today he well on the road becoming the state's answer to Pol Pot sans "The Killing Fields" but there nonetheless ala agonizingly slow economic death he's presiding over, deaths caused by deferred elective medical treatments, suicides & actual COVID-19 deaths though medical mismanagement particularly in prisons...yet again after watching this installment of Fireball XL5 have "made peace" with myself regarding California COVID 2020: Fireball XL5 Episode 37 "A Day In The Life Of A Space General"
Original Art Rendered 1997

Edie1971
Pilota

Re: Fascinating...

Post by Edie1971 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:18 am

RetiredInKalifornia wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:36 pm
...During 1984 no less :wtf: Soviet Union disbanded itself 7 years later but everything they'd developed & set in motion to undermine U.S.A. et. al. nation's national institutions still is being employed ala public & many private colleges & grade schools, journalism & "social media", "The Commercial Arts" especially Hollywood, national governmental institutions ala "The Deep State" never mind those of individual states Illinois, New York, California for starters.

The "communization" commenced in 1789 with the French Revolution moving to Marx & Engles' 1848 Manifesto everything since being variations of that anti-everything diatribe Stalin, Mao & Pol Pot centurly later systemically killing off anybody & everybody who'd they'd saw as real and imagined threats to their totalitarian vice-grip over everybody's minds and souls, AOC, Bernie Sanders, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Talib, disposable sock puppet Joe Biden et. al. their modern day wannabees.

BTW - Gavin Newsom again locked down 80% of California's population today he well on the road becoming the state's answer to Pol Pot sans "The Killing Fields" but there nonetheless ala agonizingly slow economic death he's presiding over, deaths caused by deferred elective medical treatments, suicides & actual COVID-19 deaths though medical mismanagement particularly in prisons...yet again after watching this installment of Fireball XL5 have "made peace" with myself regarding California COVID 2020: Fireball XL5 Episode 37 "A Day In The Life Of A Space General"
You forgot to mention Massachusetts as well, where the forefathers buried here roll in their graves every day!

Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Re: Yuri Bezmenov - KGB Agent - warning to America (1984)

Post by Vincent Fiore » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:55 am

There is a solution to many of the problems; some will disagree with me, but I will offer it.
When the police respond to these violent demonstrations, have them remove any forms of identification on their person and cover their faces, to prevent identification; arm them with real bullets, not rubber ones, and large clubs. Turn them onto the scum bags trying to destroy our country and let them deliver a signal that will put the fear of severe harm into these cum bags.

Deport George Sores back to the Sh&# hole he climbed out of.

Put that obnoxious creature of Hillery Clinton and all of the people that tried to overthrow our duly elected president in jail or hang them.

I could go on about the terrible effect the education system has on our students but you smart people know without me rambling on and on.

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Yuri Bezmenov - KGB Agent - warning to America (1984)

Post by Editor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:16 am

Vincent Fiore wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:55 am
Deport George Sores back to the Sh&# hole he climbed out of.

Put that obnoxious creature of Hillery Clinton and all of the people that tried to overthrow our duly elected president in jail or hang them.

I could go on about the terrible effect the education system has on our students but you smart people know without me rambling on and on.
Exactly to all of the above.
Vince Tassone

RetiredInKalifornia

George Soros

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 pm

When - not if - Trump's reelected, when - not if - Republicans get back the House, keep the Senate, bet y'all on the next whatever new or reissue 1/72 scale Italian airplane model kit release U.S. DOJ will indict him on terrorist money laundering Antifa & BLM latter's leadership declared traitorous Pol Pot Maoists beforehand after Trump's re-elected.

No time since 1972 (1980 not excepted horrible as it was then) do I remember such seething rage against Democrats ala George McGovern (I'd voted for him BTW, got 25.3% of 1972 primary vote, less than "Hube The Cube" Humphrey Redux's 23.8%), "Deep State" Nixon bad as he was needlessly invading Cambodia in 1970 successfully ran "The Southern Strategy" capturing white Southerners otherwise voting for George Wallace during the primaries (got 23.5% of the popular vote) who'd never vote for "Deep State" McGovern breaking up "The Solid (Democratic Party) South" till Obama's 2008 election. Black Southerners didn't "Vote George" then, he being closest thing to "Woke Biden" at the time, if Humphrey had been the nominee they would had voted for him but not white Southerners, they'd wanted Wallace, Nixon still being re-elected but not by an historic landslide.

Times then IMHO were wilder, decades before The Internet & Wireless Everything, "psychological COVID-19" arguably protracted Vietnam + Cold War wrapped into one, economy in 1972 already on the skids even before the October 1973 Arab Oil Embargo, Nixon then under full Watergate assault! Thank Gawd for Alternative Conservative Media today, y'all only had National Review then, nobody read it me included, absolutely gone insane if been my age today then being propagandized by "The Lamestreamers", Public TV included :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: George Soros

Post by Editor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 pm
When - not if - Trump's reelected, when - not if - Republicans get back the House, keep the Senate, bet y'all on the next whatever new or reissue 1/72 scale Italian airplane model kit release U.S. DOJ will indict him on terrorist money laundering Antifa & BLM latter's leadership declared traitorous Pol Pot Maoists beforehand after Trump's re-elected.
I hope you're right about Trump getting re-elected and the Repclcibans keeping the senate and taking the house but the polls (as rigged and unreliable as they are) are making me nervous and today Trump announces a reshuffling of his campaign - Brad Parscale out. And I do hope they get that bastard Soros. The US is the only thing keeping the West from descending into a South-American style collapse. And as Vince mentioned the US desperately needs to straighten out its schools. I don't think people fully understand how close were are to a break down.
Vince Tassone

RetiredInKalifornia

Am Right About What I Said...

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Editor wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:48 pm
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 pm
I hope you're right about Trump getting re-elected and the Repclcibans keeping the senate and taking the house but the polls (as rigged and unreliable as they are) are making me nervous and today Trump announces a reshuffling of his campaign - Brad Parscale out. And I do hope they get that bastard Soros. The US is the only thing keeping the West from descending into a South-American style collapse. And as Vince mentioned the US desperately needs to straighten out its schools. I don't think people fully understand how close were are to a break down.
...ALL polling - ALL of it - 110 days out from the election is utterly, worthless, could ramble on technical points I've read about them being worse than worthless but won't waste breath till early October when ALL polls then have to "get real" about who's really ahead and even then they'll get it wrong just like 2016! Recall July & August 2016, Trump was loosing bad against Hillary in most polls, fresh off fighting bruising primaries against 15 or so other GOP wannabees all whilst hiring & firing campaign staffers along the way, remember how Paul Manafort was savaged by near everybody?!

What "did it for me" in 2016 was Hillary's "deplorable" quips, being a inept campaigner barely able to gather crowds didn't help matters either! Joe's alleged "defund the cops" comments cost his endorsement by National Association of Police Organizations they having endorsed Obama and him in 2008 & 2012, just one of several "deplorable moments" he's had not counting those yet to come! Hillary inept as she was campaigning was far better organized than Biden insofar as she controlling her campaign, anybody with political brains knows Biden isn't! I don't wanna rag on the pathetic dude but he's clearly mentally impaired, implicitly know that having lived with Dad last 25 years of his life watching him slide into dementia!

Joe is where Dad was in 2008 IMHO, Mom knew he was having problems earlier, sadly I'd ignored her :oops: disturbs me no end he's DNC's el. al. wacked-out leftist's "sock puppet" they having no sense of decency cynically using him as such :evil: George McGovern as I'd mentioned previously was destroyed by Nixon in 1972, I didn't know that till election night, learned never again to blindly believe what political party propagandists say about their candidates, including Trump's! Results Matters just like ALL Lives, Trump's done well IMHO, THAT indeed matters!

BTW, Parscale's been "In Dutch" with Trump for sometime, him supposedly managing the campaign in a "lazy and detached manner" so I read. Trump's famously not one for keeping anybody on who isn't "producing", Parscale indeed was demoted as Campaign Manager but read he's still valuable enough to work on other campaign matters, watch for more campaign staff shake-ups, plenty of them in 2016, ain't "biting nails" over those coming & going, not 110 days out for sure!