Reggiane 2005 Prototype

Post tips n' tricks, construction and detailing techniques, airbrushing techniques, decals, references and tools
Vincent Fiore
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Reggiane 2005 Prototype

Post by Vincent Fiore » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:24 am

I just started building my 1/32 scale Re 2005 By Pacific Coast models. As I have several models in different scales. and there are very few color schemes available I would like something different. I have decided to paint it as the prototype. The information I need is, did it fly with its armament such as the gun openings in the cowling and guns in the wings.

Thank you for all your help.

Vincent

RetiredInKalifornia
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Re: Reggiane 2005 Prototype

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:35 am

Vincent Fiore wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:24 am
I just started building my 1/32 scale Re 2005 By Pacific Coast models. As I have several models in different scales. and there are very few color schemes available I would like something different. I have decided to paint it as the prototype. The information I need is, did it fly with its armament such as the gun openings in the cowling and guns in the wings.

Thank you for all your help.

Vincent
The prototype I believe was "rolled out" without armament though the engine cowling machine gun troughs are in place. They're number of photos & model builds of it up on the Internet, I'd built one model of it by the way. The prototype also didn't have a radio mast when was rolled out.

Vincent Fiore

Re: Reggiane 2005 Prototype

Post by Vincent Fiore » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:01 am

Richard, thank you very much for your rapid response to my inquiry. If you have a chance could you send me the address to the sight you mentioned in your answer to my request?

Vincent

RetiredInKalifornia

Here y'all go...

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Vincent Fiore wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:01 am
Richard, thank you very much for your rapid response to my inquiry. If you have a chance could you send me the address to the sight you mentioned in your answer to my request?

Vincent
Wikipedia: Reggiane Re.2005