Cant 511z

Post tips n' tricks, construction and detailing techniques, airbrushing techniques, decals, references and tools
Vincent Fiore
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Cant 511z

Post by Vincent Fiore » Sun May 23, 2021 7:39 am

I have some time on my hands so I was thinking about what airplanes I would like to see produced by a manufacturer, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING COMPANIES PRODUCING THE SAME AIRCRAFT. How many times are we going to be subjected to the likes of the Bf 109, Spitfire, Hurricane, Mustang, and the like? I would love to see a CANT 511z or an SM 71. I know that I will never see one of these produced. Therefore I am looking for some sale drawing in one seventy-second scale of the SM 71. Does anyone know where I can acquire these drawings? I remember as a young boy, before plastic kits, going to the public library, checking out some drawings, and making some planes out of wood, All done with basic tools. Now with an abundance of tools experience and desire, I know that I can make a decent model of a subject I choose. Anyway enough ramblings on. I hope someone can be of assistance.

Vincent

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cant 511z

Post by Editor » Mon May 24, 2021 12:20 pm

Vincenzo try contacting Riccardo Trotta he collected RA drawings, he may have the drawings for the Z.511 and S.71. If you need his email shot me an email.

Vincent Fiore

Re: Cant 511z

Post by Vincent Fiore » Tue May 25, 2021 12:29 am

Good Morning Vince,

Please send me his email.

Thank You,

Vincent