Misterkit ordering experiences

Post tips n' tricks, construction and detailing techniques, airbrushing techniques, decals, references and tools
noelvt
Pilota

Misterkit ordering experiences

Post by noelvt » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 am

Has anyone ordered from Misterkit in Italy? They seem to have a good selection, and I'm contemplating making a rather substantial order. However, I have heard quite a few tales of horror and woe regarding the Italian postal service. Can anyone confirm, deny, or clarify for me? Thanks.

dotta75
Pilota

Post by dotta75 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:52 am

Hi, I'm Italian and I'm a client of mister kit model shop.
I think that the italian postal service is anyway a good service maybe a little expensive compared to those of UK 4 example but still a good service; anyway concearning mister kit in Italy they use a courier to deliver pacages and I think they do the same for international orders.
As far I remember I didn't have any promblems ordering from mister kit.

Regards

dotta75

Jan Kotas
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by Jan Kotas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 am

Hi
I had only one order (to the Czech Republic) with the best experiences only... I received my goods within 1 week... Rgds, Jan

Vincent Fiore
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Post by Vincent Fiore » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 am

I have ordered many times from Misterkit and can say only good things about them. Postage is costly.

Mirek Riha

Post by Mirek Riha » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:45 am

Hi
I have ordered many times from Misterkit (to the Czech Republic) with the good experiences only... I received my goods within 1-2 week...

Mirek

D520
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Post by D520 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am

I am one of their regular and satisfied customer. Postage is a bit on the hight side.

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 am

No issues here either, although you can get unexpected trouble sending items anywhere, including the US (the most reliable place to send items to). For example, if there's a terror alert in the US, even if the item is marked Expedited (3-5 day delivery), it can take weeks to reach its destination sitting at customs waiting to be inspected - no fault of the sender.

gianni
Comandante di Squadriglia
Comandante di Squadriglia

Post by gianni » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 am

Italian mail service is good enough, but please don't think a single person take your parcel here and knock at your door abroad! I often buy on e-bay and sometimes I experienced some problems with parcels coming from abroad (UK or Belgium...).
About Misterkit, the owner is very serious, I know him, and he just is a reference in Italy for airplane plastic modellers....

bye
Gianfranco

noelvt
Pilota

Post by noelvt » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Thank you all very much for the info! I will be placing my order with them today.

-Vince Noel

Vincent Biondi

Post by Vincent Biondi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 pm

I have also ordered frm Mr. Kit in the past and everything went well. They are professional, and very quick to send out the products.
As a matter of fact, the Italian Postal system is also very good, I recieved my book in less then 6 days, compared to our Canadian system were a letter can take as much as 1 week from Toronto to Calgary!
Vincent.

Daniele Gatti
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by Daniele Gatti » Sun May 09, 2010 1:10 am

I am a customer of Misterkit from many years. I am extremely pleased with the service of Giorgio! Great kindness, richness of material and speed of delivery.