Page 1 of 1

Courage Alone, new edition vs. old one

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:32 am
by alinca
Hello everybody,

I have the old edition of "Courage Alone", so my question is, is it worthwile to get also the new edition? I saw the new edition has more pages, anyone compared the two editions?

Thank you, Al.

Courage Alone, First and Second Editions.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 pm
by Aeroal
Alinca,

To me they seem much of a muchness. In the first edition, Mr. Caruana's coloured illustrations were bundled up towards the back of the book. In its latest guise, his work is spread throughout, and is more closely related to the narrative. There are some additional photographs and further research to bring data and statistics up to the latest level of understanding. Had I not received the second edition as a gift, I would have been content to have only the first edition in my possession.

Regards,

Aeroal.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 am
by alinca
Thank you!