Cant Z501 - Raul Hrubisko

Post in-progress or completed model pics here
Post Reply
diamant
Pilota
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:40 am

Cant Z501 - Raul Hrubisko

Post by diamant » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:47 am

Hi to all

This is the first time I am posting our models (My father and I) here, since it is the first time we have built an Italian WWII aircraft.

This was the first model out of 52 for our current project.

Cant Z501 B 3 RAAF markings Italy 1943

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I really try to do my best, but I do not know why I cannot see the pictures. I posted the links as I used to do in other places.

Cheers
Santiago

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2366
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:53 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cant Z501 - Raul Hrubisko

Post by Editor » Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:14 pm

Beautiful job, very clean. Send in an article. Its interesting to see these planes in different colors. Thanks for posting your work - well done.
Image

Post Reply