Some great RA models at this link

Post in-progress or completed model pics here
Brendan
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Some great RA models at this link

Post by Brendan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:55 am

At www.modelingmadness.com look for November 13 and click on the link to page 9 of the Hyeres show. Some great builds and paint jobs.

Best wishes,
Brendan

Chris Busbridge
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Post by Chris Busbridge » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:21 am

Beat me to it! I was about to post the same link as well. Worth looking at the rest of the photos as there is some very nice French aircraft builds in there too.

Brendan
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Brendan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:39 pm

Hi Chris,

I agree completely. It would be wonderful if there were a site like Stormo, but focused on French WW2 aircraft.

Best wishes,
Brendan

D520
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea

Re: Some great RA models at this link

Post by D520 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Brendan wrote:At www.modelingmadness.com, look for November 13 and click on the link to page 9 of the Hyeres show. Some great builds and paint jobs.

Best wishes,
Brendan
The Italian models are from the collection of Jo Mariani a fellow from my Hometown, Marseilles. Jo works on 72 only and he enjoys free hand painting with an airbrush. The French stuff commes from two different masters in their own rights. Joël Ducasse who's work can be seen on French sites like http://fighters.forumactif.com/ where you must click for the articles from Tichot, Joël's nickname; he is a real gentlemen as well, retired from the Armée de l'Air. The other aircrafts from Eric Deluy are also to a very hight standard. Eric is a professional pilot who crashed during a crop flight. He is still and will be handicaped, but his strong will and courage gave him back his licence so he is behind a stick again. His models are always first rate and full of expression. The Loire 130 on the catapult is a killer. We met each others at Hyéres where I paid a little visit. It is so good to be with your brothers in arms! Cheers to all, jean.