Page 1 of 1

MC.205 Hasegawa 1\48

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 pm
by CastorFiber
Greetings to all!
My second model of the Italian plane. Did one year ago.
Hasegawa 1\48 + Eduard PE-parts+Aeromaster decal (48-190)+True details wheels.
It is painted by paints Akan (Russian modelling paints) colours RLM74, 75 and 76.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:56 pm
by GAJouette
Castorfiber,

Beautiful Macchi 205.One question for you,did you use stencils for the mottling?Very sharp paint my friend.Another well done project,hope to see more in the future.
Regards,
Gregory Jouette

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm
by stefanuccio
castorfiber
best macchi 205 i have ever seen well done my friend
dasvidania stefano

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:29 am
by CastorFiber
GAJouette wrote:did you use stencils for the mottling?
Yes, I used PE-stencils Eduard and decal paper...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

MC205

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 am
by tanker149805
Beautiful Macchi! Thanks for the stencil tip! I`m going to try the stencil approach when I resume modelling after I get home from overseas.

Jeff

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 am
by Vincent Biondi
Hello CastorFiber.
One of the best ANR paint jobs I have ever seen!
I like the stencil approach myself.
Vincent.

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 pm
by CastorFiber
Thanks!
Has forgotten - before paint drawing through stencils, the transparent glossy varnish is put on a paper, for example, Gloss Cote Humbrol.

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 pm
by CastorFiber
stefanuccio wrote: dasvidania
Greetings - privet!
Thanks, Stefano! :)
It will be in Russian correct "do svidania" (to a meeting, ci vediamo)... 8)