Page 1 of 1
Mc 202 del capitano Mario Pluda
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:08 am
by Jan Kotas
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 am
by Editor
Its beautiful! I really like the completed propeller hub. You guys in the Czech Rep are incredible! Thank you for your post.
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 am
by Jan Kotas
Thanks Vince...but pls note, there is a lot of work to do yet

So I hope, we will work harder to make italian SIG more popular...
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 am
by Vincent Biondi
Hi Jan,
I have never seen a Macchi 202 with the propeller hub painted the same as the camo.
It looks great!
Thanks for sharing.
Vincent.
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:53 pm
by Vincent Fiore
Simply beautiful! However I would think a front line fighter would show a little
wear, some stains a little chipping,gunpower streaks .
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am
by Jan Kotas
Vincent Fiore wrote:Simply beautiful! However I would think a front line fighter would show a little
wear, some stains a little chipping,gunpower streaks .
Hi Vincent
u r right, but first of all I have tried to do it as clean as possible. It was 3 weeks competition between me and tiredness

. All above mentioned can be done additionally. There are some decals missing as well, but these I have to do by myself.
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm
by Luftwoller
Beautifull work Jan, really top drawer.
...Guy