Page 1 of 2

MC 202 's Maggiore Luigi Filippi Hasegawa 1/48

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 pm
by gruson
Hi,

Here is the assembly of the Macchi of Maggiore Luigi Filippi 23°Gruppo, 3° Stormo, Tunisia, 1943
It's the hasegawa kit 1/48.
True detail cockpit, Ultracast seat and PE Eduard for the pilot's main instrument panel
Image

Image

Image

Image

for the macchi, I used a grey pencil to follow the green " rings"

Image

the gloss vanish is spent, a part of decals are put

Image

Image

Soon for the continuation
Best regards
michel

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 am
by Editor
Fabulous, incredible work! I used a similar approach to painting my CA Fiat CR.32.

Vince

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 pm
by gruson
Thanks Vince
The fiat CR 42, it's the Silver wings 1/32 ?
michel

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 pm
by Editor
The Classic Airframes 1/48 Fiat Cr.32:

http://www.stormomagazine.com/ModelArti ... VT_1a.html

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:14 am
by D520
ha ha ! Michel! Now you have to order the Stormo decal n°III for the Vespa Arrabiata and you are done for another masterpiece! Well done very well done! Jean.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 am
by gruson
Hi Jean,
Yes, me waits for the ultimate Stormo! III for finish this 202.
please, an opinion, the white cross on the tail ( emblem Savoie) is present in the center ? I do not see it on the pics !

Hi Vince,
I thought of a new assembly.
your CR 42 is magnificent and one invites me to make it !
michel

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:30 pm
by Editor
Thanks Michel, sadly I haven't built a kit since - I've been off traveling the world (because of work) and the rest of the time posting when I can for the site. I envy you good boys since you're having such good fun !

Yes the crest of Savoy is located in the center of the cross. Let me know if you need a porfile.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:25 pm
by gruson
to cross the world gives a rich spirit ! It's me who envy you !
Thanks for the profil, I have a profile on Ali d'Italia page 2. The crew is present !
regards

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:48 pm
by Vincent Biondi
Indeed fabulous!!
Great job!
Vincent

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 am
by Szabo Peter
Hi Michel,

The paintwork you done on this Macchi is beautiful! :shock:
Congratultions!

Peter

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm
by Will
Hi Michel,

What a nice MC 202 !!!. very fine work
Il love it . :shock:

Congratulations



William

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 am
by ericdu34
hello little kiss!!

since you know how to paint 'amoebas ' they do not stop you any more ........

@ presto !!!

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:56 am
by gruson
Thanks eric du trente quatre :wink:
Soon

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 am
by gruson
Hi,

This Macchi 202 VII is piloted by the Maggiore Luigi Filippi 23° Gruppo, 3° Stormo, in january 43 in Tunisia.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Happy new Years !!!

Michel

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:34 am
by D520
Mama mia un altro capolavoro! Bravo Maestro Michel! :D :D :D :D