Trump gets ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Discuss current events and headline stories, stock market trends, investing, the War on Terrorism, Border Security, the War in Iraq and Afghanistan
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:12 pm

If the 2020 election wasn't already in the bag for Trump, it is now.
Vince Tassone

JeffZ
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Re: Trump gets ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Post by JeffZ » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:55 pm

I'm glad they got that bastard and his cabal you'd think Adam Schiff would lay off for a day or so and I've never seen Eric Swalwell more unhappy.

RetiredInKalifornia
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Good...

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:57 pm

...now if the Democrats loose control of the House of Representatives in 2020 then y'all might see Change rather than Hope for it.

Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by Vincent Fiore » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am

What angers me is the speed witch this witch hunt against Trump is proceeding. But that succumb of Clinton seems to be going scot-free. I am 84 years old and I have never seen a more despicable person in all my life. She is on a par with Hitler and Starlin. Anyone that would vote for her is brain dead. This vile person Hilary is contemplating a run again.

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:08 pm

Vincent Fiore wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am
What angers me is the speed witch this witch hunt against Trump is proceeding. But that succumb of Clinton seems to be going scot-free. I am 84 years old and I have never seen a more despicable person in all my life. She is on a par with Hitler and Starlin. Anyone that would vote for her is brain dead. This vile person Hilary is contemplating a run again.
I agree the Democrats are out of control. There's a 50/50 chance Hillary might enter. If she can't get over that she lost in 2019 you have to believe she still thinks she can enter the Democratic presidential race, win it and beat Trump. She's a crook like most politicians, like her husband and the Bidens - see Hunter Biden. It looks like the Democrats are outraged now because Trump didn't inform Obama about the operation on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, like Obama extended the same courtesy to Trump in launching the Russia hoax. Of course we still don't have proof that Obama gave the ok, but I think that's gonna come soon.
Vince Tassone