Rex Murphy syas Canada isn't racist ...

Discuss current events and headline stories, stock market trends, investing, the War on Terrorism, Border Security, the War in Iraq and Afghanistan
Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rex Murphy syas Canada isn't racist ...

Post by Editor » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:00 pm

This video was posted on Rebel Media today and references George Floyd and everything that's been happening these last few weeks in Canada and in the US - its well worth watching. Ezra Levant is probably the smartest and most entertaining guy in Canadian TV, he began life as a lawyer and is now the Editor of Rebel Media - basically an off-shot of the old Sun TV. For those who don't know, Ezra Levant is an old Calgary hand who now lives in Toronto and is a great guy.

Vince Tassone

Vincent Fiore
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Re: Rex Murphy syas Canada isn't racist ...

Post by Vincent Fiore » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:02 am

That is a brillent responce.

I lived in the south for twenty five years and saw a lot of raceism, not all but most was black against white.

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rex Murphy syas Canada isn't racist ...

Post by Editor » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am

Its a great piece and summarizes what's happening. The US wants to remain the global leader but where is it leading or taking us? You can see the spill-over into Canada and I assume elsewhere. For those who aren't Canadian, Rex Murphy is even handed, he's an old-style journalist - I actually thought he was a Libreal for the longest time.
Vince Tassone

RetiredInKalifornia
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea

Good Question...

Post by RetiredInKalifornia » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:40 pm

Editor wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am
Its a great piece and summarizes what's happening. The US wants to remain the global leader but where is it leading or taking us? You can see the spill-over into Canada and I assume elsewhere. For those who aren't Canadian, Rex Murphy is even handed, he's an old-style journalist - I actually thought he was a Libreal for the longest time.
Trump isn't a Globalist that's for sure; don't expect the U.S. Congress to lead anything! I could write on infinitum where U.S.A. is leading anything much less taking anybody anywhere, don't wanna get y'all ticked at me in the process.
Original Art Rendered 1997