Who will win Superbowl LIV?

Discuss world sporting events, World Cup Soccer, UEFA Cup Soccer, F1 Racing, NHL Hockey, NFL Football, Baseball, Basketball

San Francisco 49ers
43%
Kansas City Chiefs
57%

Total votes: 7

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Looks like Superbowl LIV will be a great game, we haven't had one in a long time!

BillShu
Comandante di Squadriglia
Comandante di Squadriglia

Re: Who will win Superbowl LIV?

Post by BillShu » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:59 pm

The game between SF and GB isn't over yet, they're still in the 3rd quarter? :lol: KC all the waaayy Mahomes is unstoppable

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Editor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:03 pm

The game was over at half time :esmile: but yes we got one more quarter for a miracle

JeffZ
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo

Post by JeffZ » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:32 pm

I agree this should be a great game! I don't see the 49ers running the ball against KC the same way they did against Minnesota and Green Bay, that leaves Garoppolo and although he's got a laser arm Kyle Shanahan hasn't used him much while Mahomes has been active every game. The 49ers should be able to contain Mahomes and may have even gone undefeated this season, the 3 games they lost were all by one score and I believe two of those loses came in overtime. It's a toss up but I give a slight edge to the Chiefs and Andy Reid is due. Its hard to imagine that last season the 49ers were 4-12 albeit without Garoppolo. Chiefs by a field goal.