Me 110 C Regia Aeronautica

Post topics relating to Colors, Camouflage Schemes and Markings of the Regia Aeronautica and ANR
User avatar
Adamello
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:48 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Post by Adamello » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:59 am

Nice work, Riccardo.

I hope you will do the article so we can see more photos. :)

Kind regards,

Adam
Adam Goloda

User avatar
Vincent Biondi
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Generale di Divisone Aerea
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Niagara On The Lake, On. Canada

Post by Vincent Biondi » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 am

Ciao Riccardo,
Sei un maestro!
Very, very nice . I like the camo scheme and am looking forward to more pictures and the article.
Saluti,
Vincent.

User avatar
Luftwoller
Comandante di Stormo
Comandante di Stormo
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am
Location: Bournemouth UK

Post by Luftwoller » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Superb job. I love the diorama. Very nice indeed.
...Guy
'Your a disgrace to the male Genus, I'm ashamed to call myself Homo!'.......Hubert J Farnsworth (Futurama)

Post Reply