Dayton Macchi 200 colors

Post topics relating to Colors, Camouflage Schemes and Markings of the Regia Aeronautica and ANR
Post Reply
storchman
Pilota
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:24 am

Dayton Macchi 200 colors

Post by storchman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi guys,
I am looking for a source, for documentation purposes, of the colors of the Macchi 200 at the USAF Museum in Dayton. I tried the Museum and they have no record of the colors. I have many photos but what I need is the "written" FS numbers or the "written" colors of that plane.
Thanks,
Ed

Editor
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2367
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:53 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Editor » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Colors of the C.200 at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH:

1. Nocciola Chiaro FS.30219 - top surfaces
2. Verde Oliva Scuro 2 FS.34052 - splotches
3. Verde Anticorrosione FS.34272 - anticorrison green
4. Grigio Azzurro Chiaro 1 FS.36307 - undersurfaces

These are the Tavola X colors.

http://www.stormomagazine.com/RegiaAero ... WII_3a.htm
Image

storchman
Pilota
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:24 am

Post by storchman » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 am

Hi Vince,
I really appreciate the quick answer....Thanks!
If I could figure out how to post a photo I would. Have a few great shots of my 200 making a low pass..in primer of course.
Ed

Post Reply