CR42AS 387-9 questions
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:31 pm
I`m building a CR42AS 387-9 in Tavola 10 colors in "lizard scheme" and I have some questions regarding this a/c. The Squadron CR32/42 In Action book page 38 shows this a/c. My questions are:
1. Are the interplane struts camoflage color like the uppersurfaces? I would say they are GAC and not uppersurface colors.
2. Does the white fuselage recognition band wrap all the way around including the undersurface? I would say no.
3. Is the propeller black with yellow tips with green spinner? If the photo on the same page beneath that is of the same a/c I would say no. It would be the earlier style light blue front/black back with white spinner.
4. Was this a/c equipped with a radio?
I ask these questions because color profiles and decal instructions that I have are conflicting.
Thanks in advance for any help,
Jeff
1. Are the interplane struts camoflage color like the uppersurfaces? I would say they are GAC and not uppersurface colors.
2. Does the white fuselage recognition band wrap all the way around including the undersurface? I would say no.
3. Is the propeller black with yellow tips with green spinner? If the photo on the same page beneath that is of the same a/c I would say no. It would be the earlier style light blue front/black back with white spinner.
4. Was this a/c equipped with a radio?
I ask these questions because color profiles and decal instructions that I have are conflicting.
Thanks in advance for any help,
Jeff