Page 1 of 1

Dayton Macchi 200 colors

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm
by storchman
Hi guys,
I am looking for a source, for documentation purposes, of the colors of the Macchi 200 at the USAF Museum in Dayton. I tried the Museum and they have no record of the colors. I have many photos but what I need is the "written" FS numbers or the "written" colors of that plane.
Thanks,
Ed

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm
by Editor
Colors of the C.200 at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH:

1. Nocciola Chiaro FS.30219 - top surfaces
2. Verde Oliva Scuro 2 FS.34052 - splotches
3. Verde Anticorrosione FS.34272 - anticorrison green
4. Grigio Azzurro Chiaro 1 FS.36307 - undersurfaces

These are the Tavola X colors.

http://www.stormomagazine.com/RegiaAero ... WII_3a.htm

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 am
by storchman
Hi Vince,
I really appreciate the quick answer....Thanks!
If I could figure out how to post a photo I would. Have a few great shots of my 200 making a low pass..in primer of course.
Ed