MC200 1st serie desert camo?

Post topics relating to Colors, Camouflage Schemes and Markings of the Regia Aeronautica and ANR
Post Reply
User avatar
Nitro145
Pilota
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 am
Location: Campoformido - Italy

MC200 1st serie desert camo?

Post by Nitro145 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 am

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. My name is Federico, from Italy.
Hope not to be OT since I'm a radio controlled modeler :wink: .
I'm collecting documentation to build a flying scale model of a C200, 80" wingspan.
I really would love to build a C200 from the early series and have found the attached camouflage scheme on the Ali d'Italia book. This is the only desert camo on a 1st serie that I've found and could not find any other info on this or on similar planes. Maybe someone can help?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Federico

Image

User avatar
Mirek Riha
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Generale di Brigata Aerea
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:49 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Post by Mirek Riha » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 am

Hi Federico,

I know that picture. IMHO it is wrong. In Ali DItalia (page 12) book is photo of this aircraft iprobably in standard camouflage.

Maybe Mc 200 on photo from this link http://www.modelforum.cz/download/file. ... &mode=view is Macchi serieI in improvised desert camo

Mirek

Post Reply