Desperately seeking................

Please place ad offers and wanted ads here
CARLO
Pilota

Desperately seeking................

Post by CARLO » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 am

Hello everybody, I am desperately seeking the greatest favour from anyone of you who might satisfy it: I am building a Supermodel 1/72 SM 81 Pipistrello and I am painting it according to the 3 colours wide band scheme used pre war. I understand that the roundels on the wings' lower surface were black with white fasci (i.e. reversed pattern). I also see the new release of the SM81 BY Italeri does provide a decal sheet with such black roundels. My question is : is there anyone who has bought this new kit and is NOT GOING TO USE THE BLACK ROUNDELS ??? AND IN SUCH A CASE, can I ask him to kindly send me the black roundels ????? Of course I am prepared to reimburse any expense (such as postage) and also to BUY the decals. Any kind reply is most welcome. Thank you very much indeed.

Peter I.
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by Peter I. » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Carlo,

I have ordered the kit and I'm nog going to use the reverse underwing roundels as I plan to build a Spanish version. How urgent do you need them?

Kind regards,

Peter

CARLO
Pilota

Hi Peter

Post by CARLO » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Peter I. wrote:Hi Carlo,

I have ordered the kit and I'm nog going to use the reverse underwing roundels as I plan to build a Spanish version. How urgent do you need them?

Kind regards,

Peter
Peter, you are simply GREAT. Thanks a lot: I am in no hurry at all, what matters most is to have the decals, it does not matter when. Please let me know the money I owe you. Carlo

Peter I.
Comandante di Gruppo
Comandante di Gruppo

Post by Peter I. » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 am

You owe me nothing. Just send an e-mail with your postal address to ibespwhm@cybercomm.nl.

Peter