Page 1 of 1

Desperately seeking................

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 am
by CARLO
Hello everybody, I am desperately seeking the greatest favour from anyone of you who might satisfy it: I am building a Supermodel 1/72 SM 81 Pipistrello and I am painting it according to the 3 colours wide band scheme used pre war. I understand that the roundels on the wings' lower surface were black with white fasci (i.e. reversed pattern). I also see the new release of the SM81 BY Italeri does provide a decal sheet with such black roundels. My question is : is there anyone who has bought this new kit and is NOT GOING TO USE THE BLACK ROUNDELS ??? AND IN SUCH A CASE, can I ask him to kindly send me the black roundels ????? Of course I am prepared to reimburse any expense (such as postage) and also to BUY the decals. Any kind reply is most welcome. Thank you very much indeed.

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm
by Peter I.
Hi Carlo,

I have ordered the kit and I'm nog going to use the reverse underwing roundels as I plan to build a Spanish version. How urgent do you need them?

Kind regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:07 pm
by CARLO
Peter I. wrote:Hi Carlo,

I have ordered the kit and I'm nog going to use the reverse underwing roundels as I plan to build a Spanish version. How urgent do you need them?

Kind regards,

Peter
Peter, you are simply GREAT. Thanks a lot: I am in no hurry at all, what matters most is to have the decals, it does not matter when. Please let me know the money I owe you. Carlo

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 am
by Peter I.
You owe me nothing. Just send an e-mail with your postal address to ibespwhm@cybercomm.nl.

Peter