Looking for Macchi C.202 details

Post topics relating to the Regia Aeronautica, OOB, planning, strategy, tactics, strategic bombing, personalites (e.g., Italo Balbo, Giulio Douhet)
MarkoZG
Pilota

Looking for Macchi C.202 details

Post by MarkoZG » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:24 pm

Hello everybody!

I started building Hasegawa's C.202 model in 1/72nd scale and only now found out that I am missing vital details.
If anybody of you can help me with photo of C.202 pilot seat with all seatbelts installed, as all photos I saw show only plain seat or cockpit with seat removed. I need to know how should I mount seatbelts as I have the set from RCR, but the instructions are not that clear to me.
Second, if anybody has close-up photo of machine guns with cowling mounted on. Namely, I would like to see detail photo to know what part of machine gun can be seen from the outside when cowling is installed in place.
For the end what changes do I need to do on kit wings to make a prototype?
Thanks in advance!

Marko

Hartmann
Comandante di Squadriglia

202 seatbelts

Post by Hartmann » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:54 pm

Marko
as far as seat belts on the 202 go you can check out Werner Schiebling's article out on Hyperscale he builds a beautiful serie I 202 at http://hyperscale.com/features/2002/c202ws_1.htm Also check out his Fiat G.50 Bis/as on the same site. Good luck - Tom

MarkoZG
Pilota

Post by MarkoZG » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:13 pm

Thank you for the link to his great builds, but I can't open the picture with seatbelts :cry:

scapleplastic

Post by scapleplastic » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

hello! get the squadron mc-205 walk around. you will have info than you want. i have some factory assembly drawings. if you can get it the ali d'italia is very good. there are some problems with all the macchi kits as it is a very complex airplane. study the photos.