A couple of years ago, Eduard announed this project for the future, but since then I couldn't find any other development info on it.
http://www.eduard.cz/newsletter/i2007-01.php
did I miss something or they haven't talked about it anymore?
Cheers
Alex
What happened with the 1/48th Caproni Ca.3 by Eduard?
- Chris Busbridge
- Generale di Brigata Aerea

- Posts: 213
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:41 am
- Location: Kent, UK
Maybe because, as they say in their newsletter... "needs a lot of time to finish, let alone plan properly."
Kit companies tend to have a much longer term view of things than modellers.
You can always get Choroszy's 1/72 resin kit instead. It gives some idea just how complex this aircraft really is and could explain the lack of news.
Kit companies tend to have a much longer term view of things than modellers.
You can always get Choroszy's 1/72 resin kit instead. It gives some idea just how complex this aircraft really is and could explain the lack of news.
Yeah I thought so, but still they sometimes drop a message to inform people that the project is still going, anyways..Chris Busbridge wrote:Maybe because, as they say in their newsletter... "needs a lot of time to finish, let alone plan properly."
Kit companies tend to have a much longer term view of things than modellers.
You can always get Choroszy's 1/72 resin kit instead. It gives some idea just how complex this aircraft really is and could explain the lack of news.
1/72? Not for me! I am exclusively working (or better, collecting boxes at the moment!) on 1/48th models
I know the Ca.3 is quite a complex model, I have been many times down at the Italian Air Force Museum when I still lived in Italy and it's such a beautiful plane in its own ugliness!
If Eduard really manage to make it, and up to their standards, they would probably come out with the most remarkable and highly engineered kit ever made in any scale!
-
Gabriele Luciani
- Comandante di Stormo

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:44 am
- Location: Salento - South Italy
- Mirek Riha
- Generale di Brigata Aerea

- Posts: 286
- Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:49 am
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
